Fairford United Church
A warm welcome awaits you at Fairford United Church.
We were formed from both Methodist and Congregational Churches so unity is, therefore, an important part of our makeup. We are Christians first, who just happen to worship in a way which reflects the two traditions from which we came.
We meet at 10am every Sunday where our worship style brings together both traditional hymns and more modern songs in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere.
Our Sunday school welcomes people of all ages!
Holy Communion is served on the 4th Sunday of each month and all are welcome to receive.
Jesus once said that the most important rule in life is to love God and to love your neighbour as yourself. Our hope is that you will experience both a love of God and a love of neighbour within this community.
And not just Sunday mornings...
- Prayer meeting/bible study: Monday afternoons at the Chapel, 3.30 - 4.30 pm
- Supper Speaker Evenings: Friday evenings, usually once a month, featuring a range of specially invited speakers
- ‘Contact’ Lunch Club: at the Chapel monthly—1st Friday of each month 12:30pm – 2:30pm
- Messy Space: every third Sunday of the month from 2-4pm in the Community Centre
- Tuesday Ecumenical Fellowship, 10am
- Tuesday evening Home Group, 7.30pm
- Thursday evening Ecumenical house group, at Swyre Barton Farm, 7 pm
- Friday Group: 20s+ group meet locally every other Friday evening from 7.30 pm